The Services You Need
Our facility includes a well-equipped fabrication shop, machine shop and a full service grit blasting area. Welding machines include Tigs, High Frequency Migs and Spray Arcs.
The Professionals You Need
Our welders are certified and experienced in Mig, Tig and Arc on all commonly used metals plus many exotic alloys. Our experienced Machinists and Fabricators will have your project on time and on spec. Our CAD drafters will quickly turn your vision into executable plans.
The Materials You Need
We have in stock a large quantity of aluminum, stainless and carbon steel if you need fast service on any emergency item. Pick-up and delivery, if required, can be handled by our own fleet of trucks.
We Have the Equipment to Bring Your Vision to Reality
- Assortment of large lathes ranging from 13” to 44” in diameter and from 10′ to 15′ in length.
- Shear – shears up to 3/8″ carbon steel, 12′ wide.
- Press Brakes – 250 & 400 ton, breaks up to 1/2″ carbon steel. 12′ wide.
- Plate Rolls – rolls up to 1″ thick, 10′ wide.
- Large Friction Saws & Bandsaws.
- Large Capacity Iron Workers.
- Large Presses – 180 ton capacity.
- Hydraulic Shapers – 18″ x 36″ stroke.
- Pipe Threading Machines.
- Large Radial Drills.
- 10’ x 24′ DXY/HD Plasma Table – 1 1/4” S/S – 6” C/S Capacity
- Emergency Service Available 24/7
- Engineering & Design abilities
- Structural Steel Stairways and Ladders
- Plate Forming and Bending
- Mining Equipment